1. There’s nothing more attractive than an open mind (except probably exceptionally good looks).
2. “Always be wary of people trying to abuse your good nature and tempt you down the wrong path. The devil doesn’t look like a monster; he was once too an angel, outcast by sin. He will tell you nice things and hide behind a pretty smile.”- Anthony Defaz
3. There is Adele for every situation.
4. Mental health is just as important as physical health.
5. It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realise that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.
6. You can tell how smart people are by what they laugh at. – Tina Fey
7. You have all got to stop calling each other sluts and whores! It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores!
8. Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.
9. When you’re poor, drunk and funemployed, the best way to make it home from Newtown to Leichhardt is most definitely by foot. It will only take you close to two hours, and you’ll more than likely give yourself a cold, arriving home at 5am when you could have been home at a) 4am [bus] or, b) 3.15am [uber].
But hey it’s worth saving that $4 it would have cost on Opal, right?