1. Difficult situations are not there to hinder you. They are there to help you grow; they are part of your path. It’s like driving along a road and hitting a road block on your determined path. You don’t come out and cry and yell and scream and kick your car. You turn around and you find a new path that takes you to places you never expected.
2. Track your finances so you don’t come to a weekend and realise you can’t do anything at all but sit in your bed drinking black coffee because that’s all you own in your house.
3. Do not. Stress yourself. So hard. That you wake up sick out of no where. Emotional stress will manifest itself into physical stress.
4. Eat grapefruits!!! They are good for you skin, helpful for your immune system and packed with Vitamin C so they’re good for ya vagina health — there is a link between citrus fruits and decreased risk of ovarian cancer!!!
5. Do one thing a week outside of your comfort zone.
6. Okurrrr I know I say this a lot, but y’all need to get into meditation. It’s so wonderfully beautiful for your mental health, physical health & mindset.
7. DRINK SO MUCH WATER
8. Paintbrushes that are crusty and stuck together just need to be soaked in vinegar for roughly 30 mins and they will be ready to be used again.
9. Don’t measure your progress using someone else’s ruler.
10. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes… including you. – Anne Lamott