1. Men, if you are going to give a fake name and a fake age to a lady (if I can call myself that after my behaviour), don’t give her your real number. The facade will be ruined before you know it (thx to good old fashioned Facebook tricks).
2. You know it’s getting serious when they like the instagram and facebook version of the same post.
3. ‘Read more books than status updates.
Look into more eyes than screens.
Hold more hands than devices.
Love more than you judge.’
4. If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is. – Angelina Jolie
5. Strawberries, whipped cream and coffee are the ultimate companion for a good book.
6. I’m all about being attracted to sets of brothers (keep it in the family you know) (they have the same genes so naturally you’ll find both/all attractive) (I’ve been known to not be able to choose which fam member I want) but I’ve met guys who legitimately have fantasies about getting with girls who are sisters. AT THE SAME TIME. Like?? That’s actually really gross. Re-evaluate your life pls and get back to me (actually don’t get back to me) (you’re forever ruined in my eyes)
7. Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than the silence.
8. What is the best way to keep a secret? Tell it to everyone you know, but pretend you are kidding.
9. Fuck them. Get someone who wants you enough to want to show it. You know?
10. Tattooed people don’t care if you’re not tattooed.